VISITOR COUNT

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How to use ZiPhone




  1. Connect the Apple Iphone to your PC

  2. Open Itunes. Itunes will detect your iphone. Just cancel any of Itunes attempts to synchronize or download any firmware update (at least as of now)


  3. Open the Ziphone Application (www.ziphone.org). The icon that looks like a yellow Lock. It opens up a window that looks like this



  4. Press the "Do it all" Button and relax. Don't get perturbed by the iPhone starting to display lots of white text messages in Black background. Your phone will get unlocked within 4 minutes.


  5. People have repeatedly asked me whether ZIPhone is safe. In Zibri's words "ZIPhone is yet to harm an Iphone". I completely agree. In fact, My iphone was on firmware 1.1.3. I had my Itunes accidentally upgrade it to 1.1.4 and lock it again. I just used ZIPhone and Unlocked it !!! Zibri Zindabad J