It Goes like this.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Monday, November 23, 2009
I watched 2012 yesterday. What Crap ! Here is the story in 7 stages
1. The Americans outsource Geological Services to India, and some Indian points out that the earth is doomed
2. Americans outsource contruction of the Arcs to the Chinese
3. They then sell the seats on the Arc to Rich Europeans and Middle Eastern Sheikhs
4. They screw up on the deadline date at least 3 times
5. Then they try to screw the rich blots by leaving them outside the ships inspite of having got the complete payment from them (akin to Insurance companies)
6. The rich fat slobs, politicians, and general vermin (literally) finally get onto the ship, set sail in the storm, and finally there is hope that they will repopulate the earth with more like them. What a way to selective mutation while the rest of the world drowns (Amen)
7. The lousy geologist makes out with the Prez's daughter; There's some cheap black comedy with a fat rich Russian who deserves to die and he does; Lousy Author's Wife has no choice but to get back with him (her other option dies)
Posted by dEviLopEr at 8:51 PM
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
- Connect the Apple Iphone to your PC
- Open Itunes. Itunes will detect your iphone. Just cancel any of Itunes attempts to synchronize or download any firmware update (at least as of now)
- Open the Ziphone Application (www.ziphone.org). The icon that looks like a yellow Lock. It opens up a window that looks like this
- Press the "Do it all" Button and relax. Don't get perturbed by the iPhone starting to display lots of white text messages in Black background. Your phone will get unlocked within 4 minutes.
- People have repeatedly asked me whether ZIPhone is safe. In Zibri's words "ZIPhone is yet to harm an Iphone". I completely agree. In fact, My iphone was on firmware 1.1.3. I had my Itunes accidentally upgrade it to 1.1.4 and lock it again. I just used ZIPhone and Unlocked it !!! Zibri Zindabad J
Posted by dEviLopEr at 8:47 PM
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Here are the prices of various phonesin Chennai (Courtesy Univercell.in).
Since a decent camera multimedia phone costs anywhere upwards of Rs 15,000, the Iphone seems to be an extremely good buy.
HP -iPAQ hw6965 > Rs 24,000
Nokia N95 > Rs 25,000
Samsung Armani >Rs 26,000
That is, if it is bought directly from the US. Unlocking is made easy with http://www.ziphone.org/. I tried this miraculous software and it works like a charm. In fact I even upgraded my Phone firmware from v1.1.3, to v1.1.4, and when my phone got locked again, I used Ziphone again to unlock it. FAQs for Indians who want to have an iPhone
1. Iphone cannot read contacts from an Indian SIM Card. Export your addresses to Outlook and Sync it with the iPhone
2. Even after that IPhone does not have the intelligence to pick up your contacts and show them on the caller id unless the phone numbers start with +91 XXXX, or +1 (for US callers). The normal Indian phones are pretty intelligent on this
3. IPhone's word dictionary is no match for Nokia's and motorola's powerful autocomplete T9 dictionaries.
It is too late int he night for me and my boss wants me to send him some stuff I'm pending on. My next post will continue this topic with additional stories on my hunt for an IPhone in Chennai
Posted by dEviLopEr at 11:37 PM